Assalamualaikum earth!
"you need in-house training"
duh? just because I am not a professional volleyball player doesn't mean I do not know how to teach. Doesn't mean YOU are a volleyball player you think you really can teach volleyball very well.
Yes, I might be wrong. I don't prepare well for my lesson but that's not how you do it. don't try to dig holes for other people's mistakes. You shouldn't set the expectation really high from us, know your limit as a leader.
We know very well that teaching is our number one priority, but if we neglect our admin work and do it like crap, who is the one to blame?
I am a certified PE teacher as well. I don't have a specific sports area but at least I do have basics. Try teaching in an hour with a topic other than VB and let us observe you.
see what's going on here?
don't push us. don't keep us drowning. mentor don't observe or better known as JUDGED several times in a week!
pissed. i'm soooo pissed. and I feel like crying now. 😔
Labels: nonstop observation stress
♥ 11:05 AM