A lil piece of advise
Love and live your life to the fullest.. While you are still young, treasure ur life worthfully. When we are old, we will regrets about the life we always wanted but never did as our will. Keep thinking why haven't we done that particular thing. We will reminisce about it over and over again.
We have to decide out path, not just sit down and plan. This year, I have list out many of the things I always wanted to do.. things that has always been my dreams. A typical dream like getting myself a stable job, a low profile dream car, travelling.. all using my own piece of cash.
I am a 22-year-old youth, and I wanna do a good deeds to everyone around me. Be it just a rare colleague to my own blood. I will cherish them always.
Labels: begin, end, life
♥ 9:35 PM