<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8276994248272687613?origin\x3dhttp://persevering-victory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
the Unspoken Truth ♥
Our soul ♥

Your photo here.

3356, everlasting. Insya Allah
est. since '07

Strike out ♥

Singapore
Johor premium outlet UK trip Bungee jumping Skydiving Learn guitar Lose 20KGs! Billionaire
Success in everything

hearts talking ♥



sneak peak ♥


plurkvilla ♥

Plurk.com

Countdown! ♥


Speakout! ♥


Linkers ♥

AYC (my love)
Teeqajiems
Attiya
Qawie PHMY
Lavy
Filzah

Never ending ♥


Reminisces ♥

August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
May 2013
January 2014

Designer ♥

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

This special birthday shout out goes To my lovely BFFAE, Nurazimah binti Abd Hamid.. Happy 22nd birthday!

Side by side or miles apart
True friends are always close to your heart
Whether you're turning five or fifty-five
You know that I'm a true friend because you're right here in my heart
I'm here, right now, on your special day
So lets give a cheer for you, hip, hip, hooray!

I'm so lucky to have a friend like you. Happy Birthday Zimah!!!

I look forward to enjoying our friendship for many more of your birthdays.

Happy Birthday, Best Friends Forever And Ever!

There is a gift that gold cannot buy
A blessing that's rare and true
That's the gift of a wonderful person coming into my life
Like I have in you! Happy Birthday!

Friend is just a word but you give it a meaning.


I just want to say, Happy Birthday
To you, my dear, dear friend
You have always been there for me
And our friendship will never end
I will stay with you through and through forever and ever, We will be friends until the end.

I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday and to let you know that you are not alone. Should you need someone to lean on, I will be here for you.

Thank you for your friendship through out all of the years.

Semoga persahabatan yg kita bina akan kekal abadi :D ku doakan kebahagiaan dalam hidupmu, kesenangan dalam perjalananmu dan kesejahteraan dalam hari-harimu.

Wish u an enjoyable birthday, put that smile on ur face. Ure 22 now! Get married soon! Hehehe. 

Love you always,
From ur BFFAE,
Rabie aka Ketua yang Hawt :D 

Labels: ,



12:33 AM